MasteryPrep’s ACT Boot Camp offers effective, last-minute ACT prep in the “final hours” before test day. Our trained instructors will come to your school to teach students:
- Content-specific strategies
- The ACT includes questions that draw on a student’s entire educational background. ACT Boot Camps help students master the content of each of the four subjects tested on the ACT while also offering remediation on subjects they struggle with.
- Pacing and time-management
- Many students struggle to finish each section of the ACT in the allotted time frame. The ACT Boot Camp provides time-management strategies and pacing techniques that help students take the test efficiently and to the best of their ability.
- Test-taking strategies
- The ACT Boot Camp covers test-taking strategies to help students successfully navigate the test. For example, a key strategy for getting a good score is understanding common test-taking pitfalls and learning how to avoid them.
- Tips for the most frequently tested question types
- We’ve spent years researching retired ACT tests to design the most effective curriculum for getting students scoring college-ready on the ACT. We address the most frequently tested question types to prepare students for what they’ll see on test day.
- The only workshop designed to help students meet college-readiness standards in just one day
- Expert instructors
- A take-home resource for extra practice and study after the event
- Easy to schedule: during the school day or on the weekend