Craig Gehring, President and Founder of MasteryPrep, hosted this invitation-only webinar for high school principals and administrators.
In the presentation you’ll learn:
- The one hidden question on the front of every ACT® test
- Why student GPA doesn’t match ACT scores
- The most important thing to focus on to improve ACT outcomes
- One critical ACT myth that can be fatal to ACT improvement efforts
Learn from one of the foremost experts in the fields of high-stakes testing, accountability and student motivation. Craig Gehring, president and founder of MasteryPrep, has helped tens of thousands of students work toward their higher educational dreams since his junior year in high school, when he earned perfect scores on both the ACT and the SAT®.
These files were requested during the presentation:
- Fluency – Friend or foe for learners? An examination of whether the perceptual fluency effect occurs for complex text material – written by B. Devlin Glass (PDF of the full study)
- PowerPoint Presentation on Motivation Tips for the ACT. Please note that this slide deck accompanies an audio presentation, which isn’t currently available. (PDF of PowerPoint Slides)