• Total SAT’s makeover: before and after
• Eight major changes that dramatically shift the SAT’s focus
• The four primary reasons SAT prep doesn’t happen
• Ten inventive ways to incorporate SAT prep in your classroom
• Five SAT prep pitfalls to avoid
• How to get your students motivated for the SAT
• Why can’t my honor roll student get the SAT score he/she needs?
• Key reasons students struggle on the SAT and how to fix them
• What is the SAT actually measuring?
• The secrets of how the SAT is scored
• How to get every student on-pace for timed tests
• How to teach your students to guess twice as well
• Nine must-have test-taking strategies
Testimonials from our Professional Development Workshops
“Great training! It was probably the most informative workshop I have ever attended.”
“This workshop was kind of a jump start for me […] . Enjoyed it very much.”
“The information provided is practical and the speaker is knowledgeable not only about the strategies but the approach students have […] and how to redirect their attitudes and test-taking skills.”
“I learned simple techniques to pass on to my students that can make a difference in their scores. Awesome info!”
Onsite half-day and full-day professional development sessions are currently available for the summer and the 2015-16 school year. Note: we are currently sold out of all SAT professional development sessions through May 15, 2015. Please call, or fill out this form, for scheduling and pricing information.