MasteryPrep is seeking a Director of School Programs for Louisiana. This person will lead the state-wide efforts to ensure that all of MasteryPrep’s programs are delivered with the highest quality and that our relationships with schools and districts continue to strengthen. Key aspects of the job are to establish and lead a team of teachers that will implement programs in college and career readiness, ACT and SAT Mastery classes, and other programs.
You will be responsible for:
- Building the presence of MasteryPrep in Louisiana by providing exceptional delivery of our products
- Hiring, developing, and managing a strong teacher team that will deliver our products in a school based implementation model.
- Developing a team of regional managers to support your efforts to develop a strong teacher team
- Leading and managing a remote team that is located throughout the state
- Managing the development of teachers to create a strong cohort of educators that can implement our programs to assist students increase their standardized test scores
- Building strong relationships with current school and district partners
- Setting annual goals that are in line with our strategic plan and support the company’s core values
Previous experience and work requirements:
A verifiable track record of 1) achieving excellence and successful outcomes leading a complex enterprise; 2) setting a bold vision for impact leading others to reach ambitious goals in support of that vision; 3) defining and leading others towards a culture of excellence; and 4) managing individuals to goals; and 5) managing managers.
Adept at compiling and analyzing vast amounts of data to define opportunities and challenges, draw conclusions, and inform team management approach.
Able to build and leverage relationships to reach ambitious goals.
Strong planning and project management skills.
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
Work demands: While this position will be located in Baton Rouge, the director will often travel independently to multiple school sites throughout the day that may be significant distances from one another, navigating school facilities may or may not be ADA-compliant. Occasional evening or weekends are required (e.g. one Saturday per month for Manager of Teacher Mastery training days).
If you are interested in this position
Please email jared at masteryprep dot com with your resume. In the subject line, please put I WANT THIS.