We’ll help students prepare to write a killer essay that will help them score well on the ACT® writing test.
- We help students refine their essays to meet all the standards that the readers are looking for when they grade student writing. Before students can succeed on their ACT writing test, they should know what the essay readers want to see, and we teach them exactly that, then practice with them over and over until it becomes second-nature.
- By the end of the course, students will have written three full ACT writing test essays, as well as a score of smaller essays for preparation. After each ACT writing test, we score student essays and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- You receive copies of ACT Writing Mastery as part of your enrollment. In this book, students will practice writing ACT essays and meeting the standards laid out for the ACT writing test.
- Every week, students will learn a new, high-impact test-taking technique that can change the way they take the ACT writing test.
- In six weeks, students will be on their way to a higher score on the ACT writing test.