- Vocabulary and a college reading level are keys to success on the ACT® reading test. That’s why we do everything we can to boost student reading levels and let them practice the vocabulary that frequently comes up on the ACT.
- By the end of this course, students will have taken three full ACT reading tests. Each time students take the test, we score them and determine the specific areas they had trouble with.
- You’ll receive copies of ACT Mastery Reading as part of your enrollment in our program, which helps students master the vocabulary and test-taking skills they need to succeed on the ACT reading test.
- Every week, they’ll learn a new, high-impact test-taking technique that can change the way they take the ACT reading test.
- The ACT reading test is all about finding information. Learn the secrets to finding information in the reading passages as quickly and efficiently as possible, while removing some of the possibility for error.
- We can’t teach everything that might come up as a question or topic on the ACT reading test, but in six weeks, we can help students improve and raise their scores.
Our students commonly improve their composite ACT scores by three or more points.