75% of high school students in the United States graduate without a college-ready ACT score. For students in low-income communities, the achievement gap is even wider.
Traditional test prep caters to the needs of students who are already college-bound and who only need a little review in order to achieve an ACT score that gets them into the college of their choice. This leaves underperforming students behind.
Every student can score college-ready – they just need the right tools!
With a wide variety of features that are customizable to the needs of students across a spectrum of skill levels, MasteryPrep’s ACT Mastery curriculum is specifically designed to teach kids scoring in the 15-22 point range remedial skills so they aren’t stuck reviewing material they may have never learned in the first place. With ACT Mastery, students are equipped with the tools they need to succeed on test day and beyond.
About ACT Mastery:
- Focused on learning and mastering skills that last beyond test day
- Custom-crafted syllabus and lesson plans
- Custom schedules for any class schedule, from one semester or full-year courses, to 25-minute daily interventions, to weekly ACT hours in homeroom
- Designed to minimize teacher prep time
- Includes four student workbooks: English, math, reading, and science
- Achieves significant ACT results without teaching to the test