Time Mastery: Time Management Skills for the ACT
The ACT is a timed test, and every second counts. Our tutors teach students unique strategies that help them answer questions quickly and with confidence. After working with our tutors, students can complete the ACT with time to spare, even on the difficult reading and science tests.
Time Management Strategies
During tutoring, students learn:
- How to finish each test in a timely manner.
- How to get through reading comprehension more quickly.
- How to complete the science test without anxiety.
- How to answer questions more rapidly.
- How to pace themselves and avoid rushing.
- How to avoid wasting time on impossible questions.
- How to never run out of time again.
Practice Makes Permanent
Our tutors don't just tell students what pace they should follow and leave it at that. They help students practice these time management techniques over and over until they become second-nature.
In each session, students improve their time management skills while also learning essential ACT test-taking strategies and specific ACT English, math, reading, and science tips. Click on a topic to learn more.