- Throughout our program, students will take a total of three ACT® math practice tests. These are previously issued ACT tests. After each test, student scores will be analyzed, and we will help you determine what students need help with.
- You’ll receive ACT Mastery Math workbooks, which explain commonly missed ACT math questions. Students will be able to answer questions they were not able to before and be more confident with the problems they already know how to solve.
- Every week, students learn a new, high-impact test-taking technique that can change the way they take the ACT math test.
- The ACT math test is unforgiving on time. Students have to answer 60 questions in only 60 minutes, and once the buzzer goes off, there’s no going back to answer the questions they did not get to. They will learn techniques that help them get to every question without running out of time.
- We can’t teach everything in six weeks, but we can find out exactly what students need help with and help raise their scores.
Our students commonly improve on their ACT math subscore by three or more points.